Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 12/13

So...again, i skipped a day.


Yesterday my mom came home! I was so happy to see her, I completely forget what happened the rest of that day.

Today was a Furlough Friday! In Hawaii, they created Furlough Fridays, aka, they got rid of fridays...forever. Which is good for us, but bad for teachers. but, they can just get over it because they chose to have furloughs. After my mom and i dropped off the kids at school, i went with her to her doctor's appointment. Which, was fun. I looked at women's magazines and took pictures of random things. I have an ear infection, so after the appointment, we went over to Long's, and got medicine. Then we went over to Walmart, because i love it there. I absolutely love it there. and we needed stuff. Then, we went home and got ready for the Brownie meeting after school. My mom is the troop leader, and im the assistant. I think its a really good thing, well i mean, even though i dropped out of the "girl scout" thing, i wish i wouldnt have. That was fun, we taught the girls how to make an oven out of a cardboard box, foil, and saran wrap. Its actually pretty amazing. However, when we got there one of the teachers told me that my sister was really sick. and she was. Ive never seen her so bad, she cant walk and she threw up in the parking lot.

When we got home, i got my sister in the bath and then we watched Twilight while dad made our soup. I kinda like being sick, you get A LOT of attention that way, and you get things handed to you left and right! Its amazing.


So, i havent gone to the gym in 2 days. I feel i should but i have so much homework its crazy!!! im so stressed out its ridiculous. i have to bring up a D, do my calculus project, all my homework, and prepare for the senior project presentation.


Well, Until Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment