Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 4

I'm actually really mad today. So, remember yesterday? how i said my brother and sister were being so good? Yeah, that ended...today. Why muct they constantly argue? Why can't they do anything besides watch TV, or play the Wii? I remember the good old days(when i was a kid), we all played outside, or played with our non-violent toys. So my brother had been watching TV since we came home from school at 2:30, then he played the Wii. I told him to turn off the TV and read or play with toys. what does he do? he cries.... he always cries! im so sick of it. i mean cmon, hes 9 years old!!

Enough about that, so i got them ready for school, and whats the first thing they do once we get in the car? ARGUE.

Once i got to school, i was actually happy to be away from them for awhile. 2nd period was great because my best friend lindsey is in that class and we joke and draw pictures of the teacher as different animals. our favorite thus far has been a koala. at recess, there was a fight, so me and lindsey ran over to where everyone was crowding around, but we got there too late because we saw nothing. i actually dreaded going to 3rd period, calculus. just because i havent been understanding it lately, but its not like i can stay afterschool, because i have to pick up the bickerers. 4th period was my TA period with my other best friend, mary. enough said. lunch was really good, pastrami sandwich. mmmMMMMmmmm. BUT. i forgot my backpack in my art class, which had all my mayo in it. and i didnt get any mayo at the caf because i knew i already had some. however, my art teacher left her room and locked it, bag inside. so, i was in distress. until! lindsey came to the rescue with, not one, but 2 packs of mayo!! 5th period was boring because i have nothing to do in that class, except people watch, and theyre not interesting at all.

After school, i went home and checked on my rabbits. theyve gotten so big so fast! i also got the mail. ive been expecting some more college acceptances. but i have failed to receieve any more :( i did get a teenvogue though!!

Okay, so then...the dreaded time. i went to pick up my siblings. oh my gosh! who would have guessed! the first thing they did when we got in the car was.....(drumroll please) ARGUED!! over backpacks and where they go in the car. wow fascinating.

so now im home, and about to go and cook dinner. im thinking pineapple sausages, rice, and green beans.


why dont i have any more followers yet? comments? anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment