Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 6

Today was fun. So, as i was driving my brother and sister to school this morning, they didnt talk. at all. not one word. it was creepy, but a good creepy. I got to school by 7:30am, and hung out with lindsey, tara, and chris before class. I had calculus first, which was okay..nothing special really. Then we had an assembly! The assembly today was "Boy's Cheerleading". aka, EPIC. I sat with lindsey, kathy, and tara. we yelled so much and jumped up and down and danced in our seats. basically, we were obnoxious! But, it felt so good to yell my brains out after the past few days, it was like a therapy of sorts.

So, after that we had a recess and i ate my barbeque chips. yum.


period 4 was a TA period, again, enough said.

period 5 was productive because im a TA for that class too, so i read Pride and Prejudice :)and im actually coming to like it, its funny, and interesting.

lunch was good and bad. we didnt hang out in our usual hang out spot, because lindsey and i had to take a quiz in Koala's class. [ :) ] which i failed!! i cant even begin to believe it!! my mind has just been so full of things lately. the good part was that we had barbeque chicken for lunch!!! amen for barbeque sauce!!


period 6 was ceramics, i worked on my vase, which i think has got to be the ugliest vase ever. but that just me, even though tori says its not...i think it is. So, im still not sure what design i want to put on it, or what colors to paint it...suggestions??? anyone??? is there even anyone out there?



Tonight, im going to my aunt's house for spaghetti dinner :) my favorite dish. ***sigh***


Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment