Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 5

I cracked. I'm under so much pressure its unbelievable. So, today the kids fought and fought. My senior project is due on february 3rd, i have an AP euro test tomorrow, I don't understand my calculus, and I have to read 100 pages of Pride and Prejudice by Monday! Who would'nt go completely crazy?? But, i called my mom and she made it all better. aka, she sent in reinforcements: aunty and grandma. Then i got to get lots of homework done, which made my horrible day 100 times better.

I still feel like broken though. im not sure why. Im so stressed out. Its probably because i have to present my Senior Project in 3 weeks, and i have to get a paper signed by my mentor who lives in california and he has yet to email me a fax line...if he even has one....

Anyway, I really feel like blogging about all this has gotten me to calm down even more, and it gets me thinking about things that are important to me, besides school work.

I better run now though, my eyes hurt from crying. Hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day.


Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment