Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 8



Today was an exciting day! So, my hair was curly from sleeping in a braid, and i felt so confident! I channeled my inner Taylor Swift, and it was great.

My aunt picked me up at 7:30am to go recycling. I dont really like doing the recycling down there because they have like a HUGE influx of centipedes, knats, roaches, and rats. Its gross. Nonetheless, we got through all of it in an hour. (picture below).

We also drove by this super cute mini cooper, with surfboards on the top of it! It all matched too!! (Picture below).

After that, we came home and we ate spam musubis! I love asian food.

Then i finished reading the first 100 pages of Pride and Prejudice. That book has so far been...interesting/boring. i know those two contrast eachother, but that just how it goes.

My dad comes home today! Im so excited!

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment