Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1st

Friday night I found out that this year wont be much different from last year. Last year, I lost my beloved grandmother, my angel. On friday night, my dad called with the horrible news that he and his fiancee of nearly a decade, have gotten married. I was petrified at the news. It made me so incredibly angry that they would get married without me there. That was until, he told me the reason of their sudden elopement.






My dad's fiancee has breast cancer.






I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried.



Its so hard to believe. i completely forgot that they got married, and focused more on my dads tears. They only other time ive ever heard my dad cry is when he called to tell me about my grandmother's death.

She has it in both breasts, and there is a huge amount in each.


Now im facing the possible question of whether he will come to my graduation in May, or help pay for college. I know it may seem selfish, but its just a thought. an important thought at that.



So, lately my thoughts have been entirely in california, which is not helping me in school at all.


Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment