Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 7

Well, i have officially had this blog for a week! This calls for some monumental event to display my abilities to stay committed!! But, instead, Im at home...microwaving carnitas and serving it with day old rice and canned corn. yum.

So, last night i went to my aunt's house for spaghetti dinner. which, in fact was very enjoyable. after all the events that happened this week, it was very nice to have some other people to spend my time with. (and to watch the kids for me, haha). So, after dinner, me, my brother, sister, and cousin played mario kart on the wii, which let me tell you, im not very good at. i hate it when i lose, it makes me so mad inside. just like when someone tries to tell me im wrong about something that i know im completely right! it drives me insane!

After our driving lessons, my cousin and i went to see The Lovely Bones, which was a good movie, the main character, Susie, did a really good job. However, it was a little creepy. But, nonetheless, a great movie.

Today, I had the house and day entirely to myself. entirely!! I got all of my homework done, except for studying and reading. but, that can be done tomorrow. And, i got all the laundry done, 5 loads!! I also got to watch Teen Mom, and Where The Heart Is, and The Pregnancy Pact. it was a very productive day.

My dad comes home tomorrow, which im so so so thrilled about because the kids will officially be off my hands! and, i miss them.

Tomorrow, the plan is for the kids to go to church with grandma, and i will go recycling with aunty and my cousin.


Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment