Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 9

I did not want to wake up this morning. well, i did, but not to go to school. It could be because i started the day with period 7: the class where the teacher doesnt teach us, i dont learn anything and im not challenged, and the hobo is in that class!
Period 1 was not any better. Mr. Sushi does not like me at all, he has no respect for me or my work just because im new to his class. i try so hard to please him too! hes a jerk. Recess was fun because i spent time with kathy and ate oreos :)

Period 2 was only fun because Koala is amusing, hes a good teacher, and lindsey wrote all over my hands! I swear i have the best friends. Period 3 i had calculus. which was okay. as it always is. just okay. id love to say it was so much more, but i cant because id be lying. Lunch was only good because i spent it with people i admire and never stop laughing with. The lunch was some odd whole wheat macaroni and a lame excuse for cheese, with chicken nuggets injected with water. yum?

I wont even go into period 4.

After school, i visited with my bunnies who were so happy to see me! Then i got homework done, ate curry for dinner and went to the gym with heidi!

The gym is always so much fun with heidi. we talk and talk and talk while sort of encouraging eachother, just being girls. Gossipping, laughing, and smiling. I love my best friend.


Until Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment