Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 10/11

I skipped yesterday. Ive been so stressed lately, this blog thing is becoming crazy, just like i knew it would. Anyway, yesterday was truly nothing special. But then school ended! I went over to the Autoshop at school and...(drumroll please)...My truck was fixed!!!! Im so ecstatic! Then, Mary and I went over to Kathy's house to shoot our video. That was so much fun! I really never knew that kathy was serious when she told me about her home in the past. I felt really sad, but her happiness and her mom's welcoming smiles and humor just told me that everything was okay. They have such good views of everything, their glasses are always half full. I really like that. Shes a really good friend of mine. Im really lucky.

Then, I went to the gym with heidi, we did the stair-stepper and i attempted to climb the Eiffel Tower, and failed. but too bad. Then we went on the treadmill! After that, we went dowstairs and lifted weights. Overall, yesterday was a good day.



Today, was again, just okay. it was just another day. Except, it rained! I love, love, love the rain. There's something about it that just lifts my spirits, while it drags everybody else down. I love the look, smell, and feels of it. everything about the rain is hypnotic. Especially watching rain fall on the ocean. Thats a miracle and a half.

I had to skip the gym today, because i have to study for a HUGE AP euro test tomorrow. Its 2 chapters!! vGod, sometimes i think teacher are heartless. But, then again, it is AP.

Dinner tonight is spaghetti. I love spaghetti.


Until Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment