Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 2

I can't believe I'm actually keeping up with this, I feel so good inside, like im doing a good deed or something. Anyway, so here I sit, on the floor, type, type, typing away while my brother and sister play the Wii.

It's raining here on Maui, which is a nice change from the normal sunny and humidity we're used to. However, I know the animals outside aren't too happy, but it's not like I can just let them in, they're all muddy!

So, my mom and dad left with our aunt to go recycling around an hour ago. See, we go on trips out of the country, and we got a deal with a local hotel to take their recyclables and they'll let us keep the profits. It really is a good thing for many reasons, however gross it may be going through peoples' trash.

It's my parents' last day here because they leave for Vegas and LA tonight to attend some conventions. I will baby-sit while they're gone, it makes me feel bigger and really important. I'm excited!

I'm not too sure what the plan for today is, but I hope we do something special because theyre leaving :]

So, after mom and dad came back from recycling (I'm so happy I didnt have to go!!), we went grocery shopping and ate lunch at McDonald's. Before I get any further, though I have to say something about grocery stores. First of all, they have the weirdest playlists! I mean, what kind of grocery store plays the Spice Girls and Love Shack?? It's just weird. Also, I never knew grocery stores gave out free samples! I thought that was just the prodigy of Costco..but no! Apparently, If you walk up to the bakers and and ask for a cookie, theyll give you one!!

Anyway, enough about that. I have to drive my parents to the airport in a couple hours, so if anyones reading...until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment