Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 3

The first day without my parents! I never thought it would be this easy. My brother and sister have really only argued twice today!

So, I didnt really sleep all that well last night, because i had to end up sleeping with my sister on her hard, uncomfortable matress, which was nonetheless much too small for my liking and comfort. However, i felt really good inside because she called me the "best sister in the world" :)

Then i got them ready for school and did everything before 7am!! And, i dropped them off and got myself to school by 7:45am!! MIssion accomplished? I think so.

School was...oh ill be honest, it was boring. But! 5th period, which was first, was fun because its art, which i love. There was an assembly today, and my art teacher agreed to let me stay in her class with my friend lorie because, lets face it, our school sucks overall. especially when they try to be "spirited". period 6 was ceramics, so of course...art...i loved it. were working on vases now, and im almost done, ill upload pics when im finished. period 7 sucked as usual. im not too sure what i think of that class anymore. i mean, english is among my favorite classes because im so good at it and i enjoy reading. however, although im in an advanced placement class, i dont feel as though im being challenged. at all. its too easy, the work is repetitive, and i dont feel that the teacher is pushing me or teaching me. lunch was the best part of all, because i hung out with my friends, who made me forget about how sad i was about my parents leaving. then there was 1st period. i wont even get into that.

After school, i walked to the parking lot. okay, the kids at my school are complete idiots. when someone is waiting to cross the street, dont you wait for them? instead of speed up and block the crosswalk?? seriously i cant believe this is my class..or better yet our future..i mean jesus!!

I went top the post office to take my mom's package to be mailed. then i went straight up to st. anthony to pick up my brother and sister. Then we went home and they got their homework done fairly quickly, then we were off to Taekwondo. that class is unbelievably intense. i almost cried just watching them get yelled at. it was crazy.

So, after that, grandma jenny took us out to dinner! which was super exciting because i didnt have to cook dinner :) YES!

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment