Friday, February 26, 2010

February 26th

Wow, so again, i havent posted in awhile. Okay, so ive decided that i should hope on posting once a week. Our student government started our Senior Song Practices and i couldnt hate them more. So, for one thing, our song sucks. Its reggae. or course. and it uses the worst possible english ever! its so annoying. "Going college working hard for have one better life" its like my 7 year old sister wrote the damn song. Why? They could have chosen a song with more meaning, but no, that would be too much to ask of our student government.

My step mom is doing okay so far, my dad just says that she tries to go to work everyday, but is sent home. Everyday. Then on top of all of this, my dad has to fill out paperwork for financial aid to Notre Dame. Its just a lot of drama, and im seriously sick of it.

I am still in the process of searching for a job. with no success.

Whole Foods opened, and its like walking into the mainland when you walk in there. all of the cashiers are white, and everything is like so Paia its crazy. its lkike a twilight zone. insane.


well, unfortunately my parents are calling me so i must leave.


Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment