Thursday, March 4, 2010

March 4th

Happy March! Well, not really. Around the beginning of this week, my lymph nodes got inflammed and swollen. Which, might i add, is extremely, and beyond excrutiatingly painful. After school on Tuesday, I went to the doctor's office, and let me tell you, scheduling an appointment for 4:15 does NOT mean that you get in at 4:15. I finally saw the doctor an hour later. ugh. The doctor prescribed me anti-biotics and an inhaler, because i have been having trouble breathing. I couldnt go to school Wednesday or today because i am in so much pain, and the medication makes me so dizzy and lethargic. Im a mess! Luckily though, tomorrow is a furlough day, so i dont have to go to school! Anyway, today I woke up crying because the pain was so bad. I couldnt even move. My mom called the doctor and he called in Codeine to numb the pain. Thank God! Im on it now, and i cant hardly feel a thing. I am really hoping this goes away quickly, so i can go back to school. I know that sounds crazy, but i miss my friends!

So, my bella is growing up so fast! It seriously seems just like yesterday, she was born. But, im not worried because just in a few short weeks, Kiki will give birth again to some more beautiful babies :)


We got the shipment of girl scout cookies in today. There are over 100 cases in our house!! thats 1200 boxes of girl scout cookies. in our kitchen. and living room. and hallway. Oh my.....


Until Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment