Friday, February 19, 2010

February 19th

Today was a very emotional day. So theres this kid like in every single one of my classes. Last name: starts with an F. My readers, im sure you can figure it out. Well, ookay he is beyond annoying and considerably rude, whether he notices it or not. So, I found out today that he told his BFF that our english teacher gave us extra credit. Well, now shes probably not even going to give it to us. This hugely pisses me off. A lot. Howver, its not just this one incident that drove me to hate him. He also blew off my best friend Heidi for a girl that was totally "out of his league", if hes even in one. Then, i started hating him, because, I think its like a "girl rule" that when someone is rude/disrespectful/stupid/annoying/mean to a friend, you return the favor. So, i have been for like my entire senior year. This week, he finally got the message and flipped me off in class. Then he gave me the death stare for all of AP European History. Is it getting to me? Maybe. Am I sad? Hell to the no.


So, tomorrow my group is going to film our video...again. because, apparently the first video wasnt good enough for the "king". So, i have to waste my day doing crap for a class i couldnt hate more, instead of going to whale day!!!

Whatever. My friends will be there, so it should be fun.


Till Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment