Friday, February 5, 2010

February 5th

So lately ive been moping around, putting on a happy face so noone can see my tears. I dont mean to sound so morbid, its just that well, this situation is as depressing as it gets i guess.


On a higher note, its my sisters 7th birthday tomorrow! And, were going up to Piiholo Stables to ride horses and EAT! I love eating, but i really gotta cut down..HA HA yeah right.

I read all of chapter 23 of AP European History today, and took notes! I am desperately trying to raise my grade in that class. Which, i have a D in :(


Its so hard to talk to my dad now, its like everyone knows the same conversation starter: How's Dayna doing? Any more news with the doctor? We dont talk about us anymore or laugh. at all. it sucks. a lot.


Anyway, tomorrow should be fun.


Until then

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo say happy birthday to your sister for me!! Lol and about your eating habit, yeah lately I've gulping lots of foods lately, must be the ZUMBA classes.??

    And hey at least you did some homework. I'm trying my hardest to focus on homework but now you got me another site to add to my Addictions List. Lol. Cheeeesuuuus.


    I can just imagine how horrible things are going for you, I won't lie and say things will get better because they most likely won't. Depeding on how your dad handles this...but don't focus too much on life in California, focus on life in Hawaii. For now.

    And about me and mom having are glasses half full, that's really sweet, but I told you I don't live in no straight up mansion... although I do wish we lived in a better place. We got used to it, we've made nine years here. Don't know how long it'll last though. I am getting tired of it. And what about all the animals? =o Plus the rent is superrr cheap. So I guess that's that. =/ But don't feel sad for me, my situation isn't all that bad either. :)


    I love you Jazz! :))

    ReplyDelete