Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 17th

Wow, I havent posted in awhile. I apologize, my invisible readers. So what has gone on the past two weeks? Well, I am finally, finally done with the Senior Project. Finally. It is out of my life, forever. And, forever is a long time.

A cancer update: My step-mom is in her 3rd stage of breast cancer, and will be having her first treatment on Friday of this week. The 19th. I cant even begin to believe that this disease has hit so close to home. It is completely unfathomable and ridiculously malicious. She is already going through so much pain, and cant go to work, although she tries everyday to work, they always send her home. Her strength is indominable, as is her spirit. I cant stand to see her like this, let alone my dad. This whole thing is so depressing and un-promising. I hate it with every drop of hate i have.

The NRA event is a little less than a month away, and i am so excited!

Well, Thats all for now I suppose.


Until whenever

No comments:

Post a Comment