Friday, September 17, 2010

September 17th, 2010

Okay, I couldnt wait until I got to Oregon to write...I leave in 4 days! This is crazy! So, my friend Tori and Sierra left a couple days ago, so it really is just me left on the island! I havent started packing yet. I am so excited!!! Im listening to Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream' as I write this, and that song always gets my heart racing! I love it so much! haha So, anyways...I plan on packing tomorrow, since thats really my only day to do it.

So, my mom is doing a furniture sale tomorrow...have I written about this?? Well, just in case I havent: My mom has ties with the Fairmont Kealani in Wailea, and theyre giving her all of their furniture. Theyre remodeling their resort, which is about 900 rooms of furniture!! So shes going to have about 900 TVs, sofa couches, nightstands, armoires, patio tables, patio chairs, and curtains. All of this stuff is only 4 years old and its all super nice! Plus, the greatest thing about it is that everythings under $40! Which, in this economy, is amazing.

Anyway, now that my advertizing section is over, haha. Im really sad I cant bring my bunnies with me! Im not going to have anyone to take care of but myself! Its going to be a huge change!

Well...I think this is all Ive go to say for now!

Until tomorrow!

<3Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment