Thursday, September 16, 2010

September 16th, 2010.

Sorry. Ill admit it, I completely forgot about this blog of mine...

A LOT has happened since we last wrote...I dont know where to begin! Well, I graduated 2nd in my class! That is an honor that i am proud to uphold. My dad and stepmom flew in from california to watch me walk the line, which was great. Except for the fact that my mom and dad fought the entire time. Not, directly to eachothers faces, but through me. Which turned this huge, happy moment into a cry-fest. But, im over it. I was also very upset that i didnt see my dad at all during graduation. That tore me up inside.

My mom and stepdad opened their gun store and scrapbooking store, which is doing extremely well!! Im so happy for them!

My laptop that i have is a piece of crap, so im going to be switching to a MAC. Im excited for that!

My job at Rubys was fun for the time being, it came and went super quick.

This summer actually went by really fast.

Im going to leave for oregon in 5 days. I need to start packing.


Ill write again when i get there!


<3Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment