Sunday, April 11, 2010

April 11th

Okay I know i havent written in such a long time, i apologize. But, i do have a legitimate excuse, i was busy! Thats always the case, but it really, actually, truly is the case.

I have been completely swamped with school, college apps, scholarship apps, job searching, graduation announcements, Kiki and her never ending cycle of birthing, weddings, eating, living, and everything else! UGHHH its like i never have time to just sit and breathe, except right now. but im doing this out of guilt so it doesnt count.

Anyway, i guess ill start at the beginning! One of my step-mom's three tumors shrinked half in size! This is great news, of course, however there is still half of that tumor and three other giant tumors to go until she is completely cancer-free and then they have to cut off her boobs. I dont even know if she is going to be able to come to my graduation! I mean it would surely make my mom happy because she doesnt like her, for whatever reasons i have no clue. but thats totally out of my hands no isnt it?

My dad texted me the other day and said that he booked a ticket for my grandpa, which of course is awesome!!! I am so thrilled that he is going to be able to see me graduate even though my grandma wont be there. However, i suppose she will be there in spirit. And im going to be wearing her necklace, so shell be there double-time. I really want to see her again, hold her hand, talk to her, smell her perfume. Life sucks.

As for college goes, its safe to say im going to be an Oregon Duck! I couldnt be happier! Green is just SO my color! I know i am absolutely going to absolutely LOVE it there! I cant wait for college!

School is...well....blah. as usual! Calculus is getting really hard and I made a complete fool out of myself the other day in front of the entire class because i didnt know how to do the problem and they were all like "Wow shes so stupid. I thought se was smart, this problem is so easy" ughhhh its so irritating! And in AP euro its no better! Im failing because of the exam and quizzes i failed :( thi makes me so sad. however, i know i didnt study, so thats the grade i deserve i guess. I need to raise it though, its the last quarter! cmon jasmine! the rest of my classes are TA classes basically so yeah.

My rabbit Kiki gave birth on march 13th to 6 babies, and 3 of them died :( we took the remaining 3 to the pet shop to sell them, but one of the babies has a gimpy leg so they wouldnt take him. i dont know what im going to do with it!! i sure as hell dont want it. not because its "broken", but because we dont have space for a 5th rabbit. that is ridiculous. i need to get rid of him ASAP! so my readers, if theres anyone out there...if you want a free bunny, let me know!

Dinner tonight is pork adobo, my favorite. im so excited to eat! and hey, i think i can be excited for school tomorrow too :) After all, things may only look up if you allow them to.


Until Whenever!

No comments:

Post a Comment