Monday, October 25, 2010

October 25th, 2010.

Hello! I feel like I should re-introduce myself, I havent written in such a long time! Well, a lot has happened since the last time I wrote. For one, I have been living alone, without my parents for almost a month now. I have been doing really good! I was a little depressed the first week, but now I am so happy! I am loving my classes, and my roommate. I have also met a lot of new people, which is always fun. The reasoning for my lack of writing, is because I have so much homework! All of the time! Its ridiculous!! But, I am really loving life right now :)


As I type, it is raining outside, and the sun is shining through black clouds and hitting the red, yellow, and orange trees. Its quite lovely actually. The weather is definitely starting to cool down. A lot. I wore my rain boots today, which was fun! I love that when I walk to class, squirrels dart across the sidewalk ad the trees are changing colors! Its really beautiful!


I have successfully ridden public transportation to the mall! I feel so successful! I would actually feel a lot more successful if I had done it by myself, alone. But, I think that is a little too scary. There are some real creepy people that ride the bus!


I have yet to go to a football game!! :( The ducks are number 1 in the PAC 10! and number 2 in the nation! We are doing really good! It feels so good to finally be a part of a school with a WINNING football team! I was really getting tired of being a part of the losing team! Finally, we are winners :)


I love walking around my campus. It is so pretty. Gorgeous. Stunning. Lovely. Breathtaking. I could honestly go on all day! All of the buildings are made of brick, there is greenery everywhere. Seriously, its everywhere. There are over 400 types of trees on the campus ALONE. I think that is incredible!


I have fallen in love with coffee. I never thought it could be possible. But, there it is! My favorite place is Dutch Brothers, Their coffee is amazing and a half!


I currently have a cold sore on my tongue.....It is really sore, especially when I drink water hahaha


Well, I am thinking that this is all for now.... I have to go off to my Writing class!
(Oh, speaking of writing class, my teacher is really annoying! She has the most annoying high-pitched voice in the world and when she talks to you she's smiling and her voice is "happy" but she is yelling at you at the same time. Its so annoying!! Thank God its already the 5th week of school!!)


Oh, one more thing. I had a Philosophy midterm, and I get the results on Friday! And, I have another midterm on Thursday!!

Wish me luck!


Until.....later?


Jasmine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment